PROJECTS FROM THE ARCHIVES
- Completed in 2007, this 3400 square foot Craftsman style home features cedar shingle vinyl siding, cultured stone chimney, architectural roof shingles and standing seam steel roofs over the rear open porch and the front screen porch.
- A paver walkway leads to adjacent carriage house/garage.
- The interior features hardwood and Vermont slate floors throughout the first floor.
- A cultured stone gas fireplace with hearth, custom mantle and bookshelves complement the living room.
- Two eight-foot high sliding patio doors lead out to the roomy screen porch.
- The kitchen features stained maple cabinets, quartz countertops and an island/bar.
- The second floor master bath has a mosaic stone tiled floor and the master bedroom features a roomy seating/office area with pine cathedral ceiling and large elliptical-top window unit to take advantage of the lake view.
- Staggered glass blocks in one wall allow light to filter into the staircase leading upstairs.
Click on photo to pause slideshow, click again to continue.